Visitations for Friends and Family
The Phoenix recently received approval from the state regulatory agency to move forward with visitations. State guidelines allow residents to visit with family and friends safely.
- All visits must be scheduled at least one day before the visit by calling the community.
- Visitors restricted to no more than two visitors at a time.
- Visits scheduled between 10 am – 4 pm, seven days a week.
- Guests allowed 30 minutes per visit to visit the community.
- Visits can only occur in the resident’s room (Common areas are off-limits for guests, including restrooms).
- The Visitor Acknowledgement form will be read, signed, and adhered to at each visit (form available upon check-in).
- No visitors under 18 years of age are allowed, per state regulation.
- Face masks, pre-screening, and hand sanitation are required immediately upon entry.
- The community will cease visitation with any known positive resident/team member COVID result.
Please contact us to set up your visitation time (561) 495-7111. We look forward to seeing you reunited!